As a member of Başka Bir Okul Mümkün (BBOM) Association, Eskişehir BBOM Education Cooperative was founded in 2016 and Uçan Bisiklet opened the doors for its first students in the 2017/2018 academic year. Our school was founded with the initiatives of families and also received the support of volunteers. Offering only primary education, Uçan Bisiklet has the first, second and third year students.
Uçan Bisiklet is an ecologic, non-profit school, providing alternative and democratic education to the students and is looking for a “Teacher of English” to recruit as of 2019-2020 academic year.
- are knowledgeable or interested in alternative education
- enjoy being outdoors and using the outdoors as a learning environment
- believe in child led learning
- are able to cater for every child’s right to learn individually and at their own pace
- are interested in your own professional growth and development as a teacher
please apply for this post by following the below link to complete our application form.
Click to access the form
The ideal candidate must:
- hold a degree in ELT, preferably be CELTA and/or DELTA (or equivalent) trained, or hold a master’s degree in ELT.
- preferably have at least three years’ experience in teaching English to children
- be a native or fluent speaker of English language.
Applications will be screened and interviews conducted by Eskişehir BBOM Education Cooperative Recruitment Commission.
We strongly advise you to complete all sections of the application form to provide screeners with as much information as possible.
We suggest candidates read carefully the websites of the BBOM Association, and Uçan Bisiklet before applying.