The BBOM İzmir Education Cooperative opened its first school, Renkli Orman, in Yakaköy, Bornova in October 2015. Renkli Orman Early Childhood Centre is looking to recruit an English teacher with a mid-July start.
Renkli Orman is an ecologic, non-profit school, providing children aged 3-6 with alternative and democratic education.
- are knowledgeable or interested in alternative education
- enjoy being outdoors and using the outdoors as a learning environment
- believe in child led learning
- are able to cater for every child’s right to learn individually and at their own pace
- are interested in your own professional growth and development as a teacher
please apply for this post by following the below link to complete our application form.Click to access the form
The ideal candidate must:
- hold a degree in ELT, or in English but be CELTA and/or DELTA (or equivalent) trained, or hold a master’s in ELT
- have at least three years experience teaching English to pre-schoolers
- be a native or fluent speaker of the English language.
Applications will be screened and interviews conducted by the İzmir BBOM Education Cooperative Recruitment Commission. A brief telephone interview will be followed by interviews in person. We strongly advise you to complete all sections of the application form to provide screeners with as much information as possible.
We suggest candidates read carefully the websites of the BBOM Association, İzmir BBOM Education Cooperative and Renkli Orman Early Childhood Centre before applying.